Portali aLbdigital.net
Prshendetje Vizitor i Nderuar...

Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni Identifikuar akoma ne Faqen tone,

ndaj ju paraqitet ky mesazh pr tju Kujtuar se ju mund t Identifikoheni q t merrni pjese n

diskutimet dhe Temat e shumta t Forumit tone.

...N qofte se ende nuk keni nj Llogari personale n Forum, mund ta hapni nje t tille duke u Regjistruar

...Regjistrimi shte falas dhe ju merr kohe maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kenaqesi:

Staffi i Forumit aLbdigital.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portali aLbdigital.net »  Diskutime T Ndryshme  » Diskutime Shoqrore » Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja

Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja

Shiko temn e mparshme Shiko temn pasuese Shko posht  Mesazh [Faqja 1 e 1]

1Normal Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:47

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
English• The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love. -Henry Miller

• Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. -Vincent van Gogh

• Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notions of time; effaces all memory of beginning, all fear of an end. -Madame de Stael

• If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you. -Lauren&L

• I have no regrets. I will never regret loving someone because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt. -Kurt Langner

• Expect the people you love to be better. It helps them to become better. But don't get upset when they fail. It helps them keep trying. -Anonymous

• The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. -Thomas Merton

• When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love". -Philippos Aristotelous

• Many a man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. -Stephen B. Leacock

• You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it. -Henny Youngman

• "A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it A song's not a song 'til you sing it Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay Love isn't love 'til you give it away!" -Oscar Hammerstein

• Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you and trusting them not to.

• Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.-Alexandre Dumas

• Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love. -William Shakespeare

• Men love because they are afraid of themselves, afraid of the loneliness that lives in them, and need someone in whom they can lose themselves as smoke loses itself in the sky. - V.F. Calverton

• Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great. -Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

• Trouble is a part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough. -Dinah Shore

• Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. -Kay Knudsen

• Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything.

• Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

• You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her.

• You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. -Sam Keen

• Immature love says, 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says, 'I need you because I love you.' -Erich Fromm

• If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough. -Ann Landers

• Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle. -Amy Bloom

• The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. -Allan K. Chalmers

Forumi aLbdigital
Jeta sht e bukur - Jetoje ! malesia.org&malesiaforum.com
Shiko profilin e antarit http://www.malesia.org

2Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:47

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart,so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest

if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

it is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away

R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me, me is u , I love u

Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch i long 4 so mch,Ur voice so softly dat whispers i'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby "I LOVE U"

ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day i stop loving u!

baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky?

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me,my sweet angel

I am in da emergency room now talk'n to da doctor he says it doesn't look good he says I am going to die... If I ever stop loving YOU

Forumi aLbdigital

3Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:47

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
You = cute ; You = hot ; You = sweet ; You = intelligent ; You = amazing ; You = perfect ; Me = liar.

I have a confession to make, ever since I have known u, Its kinda hard for me to forget u. Every night u appear in my dreams.... And I find my self shouting..... BHOOT !!! BHOOT !!!

I look at the stars, the stars r beautiful. Then I look at you...... I ...... I ....... I rather look at the stars again !

u r 100% beautiful, u r 100% lucky u r 100% sweet , u r 100% nice and u r 100% stupid to believe these words.

A good speech should b like a women's skirt... Long enough to cover the subject, And short enough to create interest.

Santa singh tells his girlfriend, "come home tomorrow, no one will b at home". When she goes the next day to his home....... There was NO ONE at home

The rain makes all things beautiful, The grass & flowers 2, If rain makes all things beautiful, Why doesn’t it rain on you?

This msg can only be read by a SEXY person: ................ Try again ...................... Sorry, i guess your just not sexy................... HEY! dont force it, ugly!!!

If U sneeze once, Think I'm remembering you. If you sneeze twice, Think I want to Meet U. If U sneeze thrice, Think I'm Missing You. 4th Time, Fool Take A Tablet !

I Pray to God to Bless you, guide you, save you, give you peace, joy and $1000000000. 50-50 OK ? You also pray !

Forumi aLbdigital

4Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:47

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ, knowledge, way of expression & many more mental qualities. Hats off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them.

If u hide, i'll seek 4 u. If u r lost, i'll search 4 u. If u'll leave, i'll wait 4 u. If days take u away 4m me, i'll fight 4 u. But, if u stop sending msgs, i'll kill you.
saw something in a shop window. It was stunning, cute, simply adorable. I was supposed 2 buy it 4 u, then I realised it was my reflection.

Can u pronounce good english:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof. Test results: U r a good dog. Now stop barking.

Once god came up 2 me & granted me a wish. I asked 4 "world peace". That's impossible, he said. Then I asked him 2 give u brains. He said "Let me try world peace"

Falling in love is a sweet ambition, finding true love is a life time mission.. Take my word, follow the Indian tradition & marry ur dad's ugly decision !

Good looks catch the eyes but Good Personality catches the heart, You are blessed with both!. FLATTERED?. Don't Be, it was sent to me, I just wanted you to read it.

From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec, From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u have never changed. For me, you've always been........... a headache !

1 day u'll B srprisd 2C ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else ............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up !

Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ? Mind u - it's really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp ..... I'm playing cards and we've misplaced the JOKER.

If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still cute. If u fwd this, u r spreading that i'm cute & if u erase this, u r jealous of me coz i'm cute!

Good morning...Have u done two of the most important things when you wake up today? 1)Pray, so that u may live... 2)Take a bath-so that others may live too!

Friendship is like peeing in ur pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth.

This msg. will refresh your brain in 5 seconds. 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.... Error : No Brain Detected !!

I mixed RUM in water and got drunk. I mixed BRANDY in water and got drunk. I mixed WHISKY in water and got drunk again. Now I have decided never to drink water again !!!

Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT !

I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !

Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals" !

The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

A - U'r Attractive B - U'r D Best C - U'r Cute D - U'r Dear 2 me E - U'r Excellent F - U'r Funny G - U'r Gud Looking H - He He He I - I'm J - Just K - Kidding

Last nite I lay in bed, looking at the stars, the beautiful sky and the endless horizon.... and suddenly I thought... where the hell is my roof?

You've got Sex Appeal... You've got Style... You've got Intelligence... You've got Class... You've got D Face... & You've got D Body... & I've got the wrong number! Sorry!

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat.

God created the earth, God created the woods, God created you too, but yes, even God makes mistakes!

Birdie birdie in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly !

Roses are red, violets are blue, Frankenstein is ugly but what the hell happened to you????

I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !

Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals" !

The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

A - U'r Attractive B - U'r D Best C - U'r Cute D - U'r Dear 2 me E - U'r Excellent F - U'r Funny G - U'r Gud Looking H - He He He I - I'm J - Just K - Kidding

Last nite I lay in bed, looking at the stars, the beautiful sky and the endless horizon.... and suddenly I thought... where the hell is my roof?

You've got Sex Appeal... You've got Style... You've got Intelligence... You've got Class... You've got D Face... & You've got D Body... & I've got the wrong number! Sorry!

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat.

God created the earth, God created the woods, God created you too, but yes, even God makes mistakes!

Birdie birdie in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly !

Roses are red, violets are blue, Frankenstein is ugly but what the hell happened to you????

Life without u is impossible. U r in my blood. Cannot stay for a sec without u. If there u aren't, I'm dead. Excuse me, I'm talking of oxygen.

U r the one whose so smart,U r the one whose so charming, U r the one whose so caring, U r the one whose so good looking. And, I'm the one who is spreading these rumors.

I need you... I love you... I can't go anywhere without you... Oh my lovely... SHOES !

Intelligent Man + Intelligent Woman = Romance. Intelligent Man + Stupid Woman = Pregnancy. Stupid Man + Intelligent Woman = Affair. Stupid Man + Stupid Woman = Marriage !

Sincere Apology : If u dont like any of my SMS n dont like 2 read, then plz dont hesitate, feel free to..... Throw ur mobile.
Every morning u r the 1st thing that comes 2 my mind. I wish I could start my day with U in my bed. I jus luv ur feel to my lips. U jus make my day. I love U NESCAFE

The night is dark,the moon is high,i stop my car,u ask why? I come close 2 U, U feel shy, i tell u those 3 words..........Oh God ! Puncture !
Birds love you, monkeys love you, hippos love you, snakes love you, tortoise love you, giraffe loves you..... Please go back to ZOO, they all really miss U!

Ur smile can be compared with Flowers, Ur voice can b compared with a cuckoo, Ur innocence can b compared with a baby, but in foolishness... You've got no comparisons !

Airhostes to Laloo : R U a vegetarian or non vegetarian Sir ? Laloo : I m a Saggitarian! Airhostes : Sir aap mansahari hain ya shakahari? Laloo : Hum BIHARI hain...!

God saw u hungry, he created Domino's pizza. He saw u thirsty, he created Pepsi. He saw u in dark, he created light. He saw ME without problems, he created YOU !

I'm getting married next month. There would be a small party and only a few people will be invited. Don't bring any gift. Just bring someone to MARRY ME !
No matter how high the sky is.. How deep the ocean is.. How strong the wind is.. How wide a river is.. I jst wanna tell u.. They r none of ur business

Hi! I am a virus & I am entering ur brain right now... Wait, hold on, Sorry, Unable to find ur brain.... I'm leaving now !

I saw you on the road that day. U were looking so fine. Ur face So divine. Ur walk so perfect. My heart started tossing a sweet song.... Who let the dogs out ??!

Gorgeous, intelligent, kind, sweet, charming, witty, hilarious, friendly....... Well, enough of me.... How about you ?

Forumi aLbdigital

5Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:48

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
What I Love About You

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
and the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine

Forumi aLbdigital

6Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:48

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
Have my HEART that never BREAK,
Have my SMILE that never FADE,
Have my TOUCH that never HURT,
Have my LOVE that never END,
I LOVE YOU...

have a special prescription for fast recovery,
all you need is
a pill of love
a capsul of hugs
& a syrup of kisses thrice a day & you will be fine...

Forumi aLbdigital

7Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:48

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
By my eyes I met you
By my soft hands I touched you
By my lips I kissed you
By my heart I loved you

Love is a strong word,
easy to spell,
difficult to define,
impossible to live without

Forumi aLbdigital

8Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:48

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
How blue can I get, you could ask my heart. Just like a jugsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart. A million words couldn' t say just how I feel. A million years from now, you know, I'll be loving you still. The nights are lonely, the days are so sad and I just keep thinkin' about the love that we had. And I'm missing you and nobody knows it but me. ...

Forumi aLbdigital

9Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:51

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
Sometimes my mind ask me
Why I miss you..?
Why I care for you..?
why I remember you..?
Then my heart answers...
it's simply because I LUV YOU...

Heart beats 72 times in a min..
even if you heart beats only once a min
u will live
because 71 times my heart beats for you..

Forumi aLbdigital

10Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:51

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
FALL
U can fall from the sky
U can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
is in love with me

[STOLEN
Your words of love steal
someone's heart,
but you don't know that your
heart is already stolen by me,
check it!

Forumi aLbdigital

11Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:52

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
On 2 January 2008, The Birmingham Post, UK, published some edited excerpts from Gzim Alpion's Mother Teresa: Saint or Celebrity? (London and New York: Routledge, 2007; New Delhi: Routledge, 2008)

Pride inspired nation to put all its faith in a saint

Gzim Alpion

Many Albanians apparently needed a figure like Mother Teresa during the 1990s. Known to the world mainly as economic migrants fleeing from poverty in Albania and as political refugees escaping from Serbian persecution in Kosova, Albanians found in the person, faith, celebrity status, and charity work of Mother Teresa a source of immense pride and inspiration.

They felt that she had somehow restored their dented dignity. Through her, Albanians could tell the world that they should not be judged only on the basis of their poverty, that poor as some of them are, they are also an immensely spiritual and humanitarian people who "can produce inspiring figures of world stature".

But while the pride that ordinary Albanians derived from Mother Teresa in the late 1980s and throughout the 1990s was both therapeutic and genuine, the keen interest that several Albanian circles took in her was apparently motivated by the intention to further their political, nationalist, and religious causes.

The growing attention Albanians began to pay to their famous expatriate, especially after her first visit to Tirana in 1989, has been noted by several Mother Teresa scholars in the West.

"Within a year of her visit," notes Emma Johnson, "she had become a national hero in Albania, praised by both Christians and Muslims, and was featured on Albanian postage stamps and in its history books."

Albania's "love affair" with the religious Mother Teresa, paradoxically, was initiated in the late 1980s by the country's atheistic leaders. Mother Teresa appears to have tried several times from the early 1960s onwards to obtain permission from the government of Albania to visit the country.

Her requests, however, were turned down every time because Communist leader Enver Hoxha allegedly insisted on keeping her away. Following Hoxha's death in 1985, his successor, Ramiz Alia, gradually changed the long-held officially hostile attitude towards Mother Teresa because he obviously believed his government could benefit by being friendly to the nun.

By allowing her to visit Albania in 1989, the country's new Communist leader wanted to signal the West that, although he had been hand-picked for the post by an atheistic predecessor, he was still capable of and willing to steer Albania into a completely new direction of multi-party politics and religious tolerance.

Following Mother Teresa's 1989 visit, all Albanian politicians - those in power, and those who were trying to come to power - were eager to make public as often as possible their huge admiration for the country's newly discovered "patriot", and took every opportunity to honour her. According to a 1992 presidential decree, Mother Teresa was entitled to travel on an Albanian diplomatic passport, if she chose to.

The Communist-turned-democrat president, Ramiz Alia, created the "Mother Teresa Prize" to be awarded to distinguished humanitarian and charity workers.

On November 27, 1996, another Albanian president, Sali Berisha, awarded Mother Teresa the Order of "The Nation's Honor". The Albanian government announced three days of national mourning when the nun died on September 5, 1997.

Shortly after her funeral, the country's only international airport was christened "Mother Teresa Airport" and in Tirana, the central hospital and one of the main squares were also named after her.

The Albanians' veneration for Mother Teresa almost turned into a national obsession in the months prior to her beatification in 2003. The Albanian government set up a "special commission" headed by a minister of state to organise the activities before and after the beatification. Highly publicised events about Mother Teresa - conferences, symposia, exhibitions, the screening of documentaries and feature films, album promotions, and concerts - were held everywhere.

The Albanians, especially those adhering to the Roman Catholic faith, were eager to know where Mother Teresa wanted to be laid to rest from the moment she became internationally famous.

Many celebrated Albanians living abroad over have publicly expressed their wish to be buried in Albania. But Mother Teresa, it seems, was not one of them. Her decision not to be buried in Albania, Kosova, or Macedonia was seen by some of her countrymen in the Balkans as "unpatriotic".

While Mother Teresa's choice of Calcutta as her burial ground was another testimony to her attachment to the people of the city and of the India she undoubtedly loved and served for almost 70 years, the main reason she decided to be buried in the subcontinent was primarily linked with her lifetime mission to serve Jesus.

No matter how much or how little Christianity takes root in India in the future, Mother Teresa's grave is likely to remain for a long time as a sacred spot for Christians, especially Catholics, worldwide, a frontier that will constantly invite and inspire future devout followers of Christ to keep on spreading His teachings there and in other parts of the world.

The fact that Mother Teresa decided to be buried neither in Kosova, her parents' original home, nor in Skopje, her native city, indicates that she apparently had no intention of becoming another bone of contention for Albanians, Serbs, and Macedonian Slavs after her death.

Her grave in Kosova or Macedonia would have been seen by fanatical Serbian and Macedonian Slav nationalists as a mecca of Albanian patriotism.

Mother Teresa is still venerated by ordinary Albanians of all faiths, but the enthusiasm with which Albanian politicians spoke about her in public on the eve of her beatification in October 2003 had waned considerably a year later.

On the first anniversary of her beatification, many Albanians had forgotten that October 19 was meant to be a national holiday. But it soon transpired that they were not being irreverent on purpose. The Albanian government apparently had simply failed to remind people in advance of the significance of this particular date.

This mistake, of course, did not escape the attention of some opposition politicians, who used it to score points on behalf of their own parties. Albanian authorities were surprisingly reluctant to organise any public event to bring to an end what was announced with so much pomp and media hype 12 months earlier as the "Year of Mother Teresa".

Several Albanian daily newspapers published scathing comments about Albanian politicians' obvious lack of interest to show up at any ceremony dedicated to the nation's saint on October 19, 2004, while a year earlier, they - friends and foes alike - had stampeded in droves to the Vatican to attend the beatification ceremony.

Albanian media also expressed disappointment and even anger that, a year after the beatification, the Albanian government had not yet decided where to erect a monument dedicated to Mother Teresa. The statue was finally unveiled on December 9, 2004, in the presence of no less than six Balkan presidents and the prime minister of Norway.

Like Albanian politicians, the Albanian Catholic Church is using the figure of Mother Teresa for its own purposes. Leaders of the Church apparently believe that the sainted sister can be very useful in bringing this institution closer not only to Catholics, but also to people of other faiths.

One effective way of doing this is by highlighting time and again the nun's "devotion" to Albania. When Albanian Archbishop Rrok Mirdita returned from the nun's funeral in Calcutta in September 1997, he brought with him a rug which Albanian women apparently had given Mother Teresa as a present when she visited Albania in 1989.

Mother Teresa, we are told, prayed on this rug for eight years until the last moments of her life. The talismatic rug, which is now on display in St Paul's Cathedral in Tirana, is apparently seen by some of Mother Teresa's ardent admirers as a sign that she had always been a "confirmed patriot".

Even before 2003, when the Skopje-based Albanian newspaper Fakti broke the news about Macedonian efforts to "usurp" Mother Teresa via the proposed "daughter of Macedonia" statue, Balkan media have been at the forefront of a vicious campaign for "exclusive rights" to Mother Teresa's figure.

Albanian media, in particular, were keen throughout the 1990s to present Mother Teresa as an exclusively Albanian celebrity. Many newspapers, radio and television channels, and websites appeared to be working in unison with Albanian politicians and the Albanian Catholic Church, especially from September 1997 to October 2003, to highlight what an extraordinary patriot Mother Teresa had been throughout her life.

Eager to publicise sensationalist stories and in an effort to endear Mother Teresa to the Albanian public, most Albanian dailies were ready to publish any letter written by the nun in which she referred to Albania.

Mother Teresa preached peace, understanding, tolerance, and forgiveness in India and throughout the world for most of the 20th century, but she apparently failed to inject the same neighbourly spirit into her own native Balkans.

In their bitter row over her "blood type", some Albanians and Macedonian Slavs showed how intolerant they are. In their attempts to appropriate her for themselves or challenge the other party's copyright claim, they missed a unique opportunity to celebrate and commemorate together the life, work, and legacy of their internationally renowned fellow citizen, the only 20th century world figure from the Balkans to present this traditionally troubled region in a new and promising way.

Edited excerpts from Mother Teresa: Saint or Celebrity? By Gzim Alpion, published by Routledge, 2006 by permission of Taylor and Francis.

Forumi aLbdigital

12Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:53

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
Hey hey ppl lots of movies out there lol what`s ur favorite ) i`ll mention some that i have in my minde now!!

Godfather 1-2-3, Gladiator,Troy, Brave Heart, Patriot, Hitch, Million $ Baby, Once upon a time in America,Great Alexander, Hide and seek,Green Mile,Last Samurai, etc, etc...

Forumi aLbdigital

13Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:53

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
Natural Born Killers
Genre: Action / Crime / Romance / Thriller
Directed by
Oliver Stone
Writing credits (WGA)
Quentin Tarantino (story)
David Veloz (screenplay) ...

Woody Harrelson .... Mickey Knox
Juliette Lewis .... Mallory Knox

(like every Quentin Tarantino this is a little "sick" movie )

Forumi aLbdigital

14Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:53

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
Lorenzos Oil
its sad movie, based on the life of Lorenzo Murphy Odone
Lorenzo (5 yrs old) is diagnosed with Ald and supposedly has 2 years left to live.
his parents do everything in their power and try to find a cure
for their sons illness, and succedd< well almost>
its an old movie tho, but if u havent seen it
U SHOULD! i def reccomend it

Forumi aLbdigital

15Normal Re: Beisedo ne gjuhe te huaja prej Mon Jan 14 2008, 02:54

Ma-Origano

Moderator/e
Moderator/e
SCARFACE